Check out the latest deals you can get for under $2 at your local Publix. I base these prices off of the South Carolina locations which double coupons up to $0.50. That means they will take $1 off instead of just $0.50!
Chobani Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz, $1.00
$1/3 Chobani Simply 100 (Ibotta Deposit) [5.3-oz.]
Final Price- $0.66 each wyb 3
General Mills Cereals, 9-14oz, $2.17
$0.75/1 Trix Cereal Printable
$0.75/1 Cocoa Puffs Cereal Printable
$1/2 General Mills Big G Cereals: Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex, or Lucky Charms Printable
Final Price- $1.42 each when you use $0.75 off coupons
Dannon Danimals Squeezable Lowfat Yogurt, 4pk, $2.14
$1/1 Danimals Squeezables printable [4-pk.]
Final Price $1.14
Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars, 7.4-10.4 oz, $1.74
$0.75/2 Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars Printable
Final Price-$ 1.37 each wyb 2
Nabisco Triscuit or Wheat Thins, 12-16 oz, $2.24
$0.75/2 Nabisco Cookie or Cracker Products, exp. 9/19/15 (Smart Source Insert 08/09/15) [4.5-oz.+]
Final Price-$1.87 each wyb 2
Land O’ Frost Bistro Favorites Lunch Meats, 5-6 oz, $2.50
$0.55/1 Land O’Frost Premium, Bistro or Canadian Bacon printable
$0.75/1 Land O’Frost Premium, Bistro Favorites or Canadian Bacon, exp. 9/30/15 (SS 07/26/15 #2)
Final Price-$1.75 when you use paper coupon or $1.95 with printable
Bolthouse Farms Juice or Smoothies, 450 mL, $1.49
$1.50/1 Bolthouse Farms Kids Smoothies printable
Final Price- Free if kids smoothies are included in sale
Ken’s Steakhouse Dressing, 24 oz, $2.39
$1.25/2 Ken’s Dressings, exp. 9/30/15 (SS 08/09/15) [16-oz.+]
$1.50/3 Ken’s Dressings, exp. 9/30/15 (SS 08/09/15 R) [16-oz.+]
Final Price-$1.77 each when you use $1.25/2 paper coupon
Dole Fruit in Gel, 4pk, 4-4.3 oz cup, $2.00
$1.05/2 Dole Fruit In Gel Printable
Final Price- $1.47 each wyb 2
Fiber One Bars, 4.1-7.1 oz box, $1.84
$0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars, 90 Calorie Products, Protein Chewy Bars, Streusel Bars, Cheesecakes Bars or Cookies, exp. 9/5/15 (SS 07/12/15)
$0.50/1 Fiber One Cheesecake Bars Printable
Final Price- $0.84 if Cheesecake bars included
Barilla Plus Multigrain Pasta, gluten free or colliezone 12 or 14.5 oz box, $1.25
$1/4 Barilla Pasta, exp. 10/4/15 (RP 08/09/15 R) [Box]
$0.55/2 Barilla Pasta, exp. 10/4/15 (RP 08/09/15) [Box]
$1/1 Barilla Collezione Product, exp. 9/6/15 (RP 07/12/15 R)
Final Price- $.25 when you use Collezione coupon
Campbell’s Condensed Soups, 10.5-11 oz can, $1.00
$1/5 Campbell’s Chicken Noodle and Tomato Condensed Soups , exp. 9/3/15 (Publix Best Meals) [10.5-oz.]
Final Price- $0.80 each wyb 5 and use Publix Store Coupon
Dr Pepper 12 oz cans 12 pk, $3.66
$1.25/1 Dr. Pepper, exp. 8/28/15 (Publix Grocery Advantage Buy Flyer “Back to School”) [12-pk., 12-oz. cans]
Final Price- $2.41
Emerald Almonds, 5-6 oz bag, $2.50
$0.55/1 Emerald Nut Item Printable
Final Price- $1.95
Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies, 10-15 oz, $1.83
$1/1 Keebler Cookies printable [6.6-oz.+]
Final Price- $0.83
Aunt Jemima French Toast, Waffles or Pancakes, 12.5-17.18 oz, $1.49
$1/2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles, Pancakes or French Toast, exp. 10/25/15 (SS 08/23/15)
Final Price- $0.99 each wyb 2
International Delight Coffee Creamer, 32 oz, $1.78
$0.45/1 International Delight Coffee Creamer Printable[Singles or larger]
$1/1 International Delight printable [Register – Singles, Pint, Quart or Half Gallon]
Final Price- $0.78 when you use $1 off printable
It seems like everyone is looking for a quick way to earn a bit of extra cash online. Have you ever asked a question regarding making money online on forums like Yahoo Answers? The majority of answers you get are: “There is no way to make money online.” or “Go out and get a real job.”..
I know you’ve seen those before. I know I have. Whether you are the one who believes that making money online is not possible or the one who knows there is a way to do so, I am here to tell you, there is a possible way. It does not cost a thing but your time. If you can dedicate an hour a day, you could possibly bring in an extra $50 a week. That may not sound like alot but let me do some math for you.
We have about 17 weeks until Christmas. If you are making $50 a week, then by Christmas you will have $850. Think of how nice that Christmas will be. I don’t know about you, but I have never been able to spend that much on Christmas shopping, but this year, that is my goal.
So let me get into how you can make this money online. I use a website called Instagc.com. This is my go to place to get my Amazon gift cards, Pizza gift cards and on occasion I just direct deposit to my checking account for extra savings. The site is very easy to use. Just register a free account and start filling out offers and watch the money roll in. I can guarantee that you can make your first $1 in 10-15 minutes of starting, given you are a fast form filler.
I want to share some tips with you on how to make money quickly:
1. Have a form filler program or use Google Chrome Extension- You will encounter alot of forms that ask for your email address, name, address and the like. It saves a ton of time if you just click the box and let the form filler do the rest.
2. Dedicate an email address just for this sites offers.- You will get a ton of spam mail when doing this, so to keep it separate from your main email address, I highly recommend you create a new email address just for this.
3. Share your referral link with friends, family and even create a blog to make a post containing your referral link.- I will admit that having my blog and a little over 4k followers has helped me tremendously when it comes to Instagc earnings. Some weeks I don’t even have to do a thing. I log on and have $30 sitting in my account from referral activity alone. When your referrals make money, so do you. And when their referrals make money, you do too, and so on.
4. Steer clear of Trial offers that require credit card.- I never do these. I could make a ton more money if I did, but I fear getting charged because I fail at cancelling a trial offer before it ends. If you are good at keeping track of stuff like this, then go for it. That’s a ton of extra cash. You could probably make over $100 a day if you filled out those kinds of offers, but they do get frozen most times until the trial period comes to a close.
5. Be sure to check the Instagc facebook page daily for extra point booster codes. These codes give you free points.
6. Email submit offers may seem quick, but watch out for the “fake” ones. You know the ones who ask for your email address and then have you answer a million questions and try to get you to fill out more offers? Yeah, those are stuck in there and they are a pain, and they rarely pay you your points. Beware of those.
Those are just a few tips that should help you when it comes to this site. I really love the community too. Everyone is so friendly in the chat and helpful!
Currently there are a few ways to cash out your money. You can use Paypal. direct deposit to your checking/saving account, gift cards or check by mail. Right now alot of the gift cards allow you to redeem just 100 points which equals $1. You can also redeem your points for $1 through Paypal. The direct deposit method is $5 threshold.
So are you ready to start earning some extra cash for Christmas spending? Come join me! Sign up today.
I have recently made some changes to the blog. I decided to keep my “diary” type posts off of the front page of my blog. You will now find those under the My Diary menu tab. I have also added some new menu tabs called Music is Feelings and Gaming.
I will be posting under gaming very soon. Mainly when I find something exciting to write about when playing in game, and obviously music is feelings is where I will post music videos that match the way I feel about certain things, cuz that’s what I do!