I have been sweepstaking daily now since around August 26, 2013. I am winning weekly and loving how easy this is becoming. I was recently told about Google Alerts. This alert system will search the web for keywords that you suggest to search for, and you will be emailed any alerts that hold the keyword you have entered.
So here is a little tutorial of how to set it up!
1. Go to http://www.google.com/alerts
2. You will see 5 boxes that look like this:
3. Here you will enter in the search terms to look for. So if you want to look for the word sweepstakes, you would type in “sweepstakes” or “contest” or “enter to win” or “win a trip”. Basically you enter in whichever terms you are searching for. Then Google will search for those exact terms. It is important that you create an alert per search term, so don’t try and put all terms in.
4. Tell Google how often you want to receive alerts of these terms. I chose “As-it happens” because it shows me the newest results as they are posted.
5. Underneath the “How Many “box, there is a deliver to box which I did not include in the photo due to email privacy, but there you will select which email address to have these alerts mailed to.
Once you do this, you will receive the newest sweepstakes released on google search as they happen. This is a great way to make sure you never miss a sweepstake. Try it out and see if you like it!
Good luck to you all!